Velcome!

I, the very popular CIOU am back.
This time, not posting about my life, or puting up random, and some-what snazzy puctures. No, this time, I'm reeeeivewing books!!
DAH-DUH-DUUUHN!!!
Now, It'll take awhile for me to get this blog started, as I have read more books than the average twelve year-old. There for, bear with me. Thank you.

Theeeeee end.
CIOU HERSELF


P.S. To quickly scan through my reviews, look below, and look at the archives =)


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Witch of Blackbird Pond

The Witch of Blackbird Pond

This is a classic! It was one of the books I've read for my Book club, it's amazing! Beautiful descriptions, I honestly thought it was kind of like a soap opera, with everyone hooking up with the wrong person xD But yeah. If you haven't read it already, read it!

Okay, dunno what the yellows about, but if won't go away! xD

Rating: 4 1/2 snazzies!

No comments: