Velcome!

I, the very popular CIOU am back.
This time, not posting about my life, or puting up random, and some-what snazzy puctures. No, this time, I'm reeeeivewing books!!
DAH-DUH-DUUUHN!!!
Now, It'll take awhile for me to get this blog started, as I have read more books than the average twelve year-old. There for, bear with me. Thank you.

Theeeeee end.
CIOU HERSELF


P.S. To quickly scan through my reviews, look below, and look at the archives =)


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Varjak Paw and Outlaw Varjak Paw (Hheheheh =3 )

ADORABLE BOOKS!!! They're kinda "kung-fu cat" kinda style, which is AWESOME!
They make for a pretty short read, mostly because you just can't put them down! Great plot, love-able characters(or cats :P ) and very descriptive. They're sort of like the Warrior's series, if you like those books, you'll LOVE this, and even if you don't like those books, you'll love this! ^_^
KITTY!!
Rating: 5 snazzies!

No comments: