Velcome!

I, the very popular CIOU am back.
This time, not posting about my life, or puting up random, and some-what snazzy puctures. No, this time, I'm reeeeivewing books!!
DAH-DUH-DUUUHN!!!
Now, It'll take awhile for me to get this blog started, as I have read more books than the average twelve year-old. There for, bear with me. Thank you.

Theeeeee end.
CIOU HERSELF


P.S. To quickly scan through my reviews, look below, and look at the archives =)


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Josef Holub books

An Innocent Soldier
An engrossing novel about a young farmhand, Adam, who is tricked into service in Napoleon's Grande Armée on the eve of his disastrous invasion of Russia, in 1811. "Less than a quarter of the hundreds of thousands of soldiers returned safely home," a historical note tells us. As the aide to an aristocratic young lieutenant, Adam is spared much of the agony, though not all, as he witnesses the ill-fated adventure.
Hahaha! I didn't write that, but I found it on a site, it pretty much explains it.
WARNING! Josef Holub is a verrry graphic writer, he tells is like it is, man! So don't say I didn't warn you, if you decide to read it, and put it down on the first chapter in disgust!
Rating: 43/4 snazzies!
The Robber and Me

Another great book by Josef Holub, I read this one last summer, and I can't quite remember what is was about -_- but I REALLY enjoyed it!!! But once again, grrraaaaaphic!

Rating: 4 snazzies!

No comments: