Velcome!

I, the very popular CIOU am back.
This time, not posting about my life, or puting up random, and some-what snazzy puctures. No, this time, I'm reeeeivewing books!!
DAH-DUH-DUUUHN!!!
Now, It'll take awhile for me to get this blog started, as I have read more books than the average twelve year-old. There for, bear with me. Thank you.

Theeeeee end.
CIOU HERSELF


P.S. To quickly scan through my reviews, look below, and look at the archives =)


Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The Landon Snow Series

Landon Snow

This is a GREAT series, and even better, it's Christian!!! =D YAAAY!! I really like these books because it's different, it's not cliche at all, and I think that the main character is very.. Average :)
I don't like his little sister, which gets introduced into the second book, she's too perfect xD But that's just me, I REALLY suggest these books!!


Rating: 5 snazzies!

No comments: